Monday, August 8, 2011

Hair Idol: Minnie Driver

I came home tonight to my roommates watching one of the best romantic comedies ever: Return to Me. And as Minnie Driver started dancing with David Duchovny in the garden-in-the-middle-of-the-city, I remembered something. I want her hair in this movie.

I mean, look at it.


So, despite the fact that she constantly wears florals with florals, I want her hair.

And I realized tonight that I also want parts of her life.

1. She dated Matt Damon.

2. She played Bennie in the film adaptation of Circle of Friends (which is not as good as the book, but still has Chris O'Donnell).

3. She gets to capture David Duchovny's heart, even if it was only in a movie.

4. A man followed her all the way to Italy for a kiss, even it it was only in a movie.

5. She dated Matt Damon, and that was not just in a movie.

Who dates Matt Damon and then stops dating Matt Damon? Women who have hair that's too good for Matt Damon, aka Minnie Driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment