Thursday, May 24, 2012

What is it with men and...

As a devotee of all quotes You've Got Mail, I enjoy Meg Ryan's exasperation that both Tom Hanks and Greg Kinnear instantly understand the phrase, "Go to the mattresses."

"What is it with men and The Godfather?" she muses. As a single Mormon though, I don't usually date men who are well versed in Vito Corleone. Instead, I find that I have to have a working knowledge of other movie series, each of which I find tolerable, but neither of which I would watch of my own choosing.

So, I ask all y'all, "What is it with men and...

1. Star Wars
2. Lord of the Rings


But I can totally seeing those guys responding with a "What is it with girls and...

1. Gilmore Girls
2. Gilbert Blythe
3. Pride and Prejudice


Anything to add, dear readers?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Gilbert Blythe. What a dreamboat. I loved this post.

    ReplyDelete