Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sonic, the Ultimate Drink Stop

This summer, one of my mom's major goals was for us to create our own Sonic commercial. She keeps them in business with her frequent trips through the drive-up during Happy Hour. Here's our attempt at a Sonic commercial. It's a little outdated, since we made it immediately after the Beijing Olympics. Watch for the moment when we play our new favorite game, "Touch the Wall," wherein the basic object is to touch the nearest wall one hundredth of a second faster than your competitor. Enjoy, and remember, Sonic Happy Hour happens every day from 2-4.

4 comments:

  1. Emily's (Ricks) blog for writing book/movie reviews: GO THERE! NOW! I see you as a frequent guest contributor. polyopine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we are Sonic-commercial-worthy! Not too shabby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee hee! Now I want a slush...

    ReplyDelete
  4. New post please. :) I mean, come on, you turned 21. I am sure you have something else interesting to say. I know you too well to think you haven't had something to post! ;)

    ReplyDelete